Hotel & Spa Riviera Castelsardo
Ristorante Fofò and Janus Hotel
Ragione sociale: Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c.
Lungomare Anglona, 1 07031 Castelsardo (SS)
- iva e C.F.: 01427130909
- R.E.A. di Sassari: 93715
We wish to inform you that Hotel & Spa Riviera Castelsardo, Restaurant Fofò and Janus Hotel, belong to the company Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c. that will process your personal data as a Data Controller, in full compliance with GDPR 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data.
Data Controller and Data Processor
In relation to your personal data, you can exercise all rights provided for in Articles 13 (data collected from the data subject) and 14 (data not collected from the data subject) of GDPR 679/2016, such as, for example, the changing, deletion, correction, and anything else provided for by the standard by directly contacting the Data Controller: Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c. - Via Lungomare Anglona, 1 -07031 Castelsardo (SS) tel.: +39 079 470143, fax: +39 079 471312, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Hotel collects data both independently (when booking online from its website and when guests check in) or through External Data Processors (hotel booking portals and travel agencies): these are the means that triggers our Data Processing as the Data Controller.
The legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the data subject, which is requested each time and not related to the conferment obtained during the online booking and registration at the hotel.
External Data Processors.
- Blastness srl, VAT/Tax Identification Number: 01195440118, ENROLLED IN THE ECONOMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE INDEX OF MILAN 2107189, Registered Office: Galleria del Corso, 2 – 20122 Milan, Italy.
Processing of personal data and related purposes.
Each section described below allows the collection of data for the specific purpose. Failure to complete the fields marked as mandatory (marked with an asterisk) will correspond to a failed conferment of consent, thus preventing the processing of data and, therefore, we will not be able to provide the service requested.
Your personal data, subject to the provision of multiple hospitality services at our structures will be collected by Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c. and its technical partners. The data will be recorded and processed on paper and/or with the aid of electronic means and can be stored in special databases. The data will not be used for other purposes, except those required by the current Public Security legislation.
- 'Booking' page - the profile of users who ask for information through the 'Booking' page will be used by Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c. exclusively for hotel hospitality operations carried out by Hotel & Spa Riviera Castelsardo and Janus Hotel;
- 'Contacts' page - the profile of users who ask for information through the 'Contacts' page will be used by Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c. for communications regarding the individual request received by Hotel & Spa Riviera Castelsardo and Janus Hotel;
- 'SPA' page - the profile of users who subscribe to the 'SPA' section will be used by Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c. for the booking of services provided by Hotel & Spa Riviera Castelsardo’s Wellness Centre and Janus Hotel;
Mode and place of processing the Data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Your data will not be "disseminated", published or disclosed to third parties in Italy, within the European Union or outside the EU. However, your data will be made known to the staff of Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c. who have received appropriate training and its technical partners who are nominated and listed under the External Data Processor section in compliance with GDPR.
Marine di Castelsardo di Speziga Pietro & C. S.n.c. undertakes not to use personal data reported as inaccurate until the inaccuracy has been corrected.
All data collected for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will not be published, shared or transferred to third parties, either in Italy or abroad.
Freedom to grant consent, consequences of denial, duration of data retention.
- Booking - the provision of your data is optional. However, if you refuse consent for the purposes indicated, we will not be able to host you. The data received will be kept for the minimum duration provided for by legal obligations.
- 'Contacts' - the provision of your data is optional. However, if you refuse consent for the purposes indicated, we will not be able to respond to you. The data received will be kept for 6 months.
- ‘SPA' - the provision of your data is optional. However, if you refuse consent for the purposes indicated, we will not be able to provide you with the services requested. The data received will be kept for 6 months.
- cookies - the aggregate collection of the data is automatic and related to the browsing of the website pages. If you do not want your data to be automatically collected, you must stop browsing the website, or you can change the configuration and options available through the instructions on the website.
Rights pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of GDPR 679/2016.
The data subject can consciously monitor and manage the data flow and, in particular, exercise the following rights:
- the right to access data,
- the right to ask for the correction, deletion, or the limitation of the processing,
- the right to oppose to processing,
- the right to the portability of the data,
- the right to revoke the consent to processing, at any time, and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
You can exercise all rights provided for in Articles 13 (data collected from the data subject) and 14 (data not collected from the data subject) of GDPR 679/2016, by directly contacting the data controller referred to in the section Data Controller and Data Processor
INFORMATION ON COOKIES USED BY HOTEL & SPA RIVIERA CASTELSARDO RISTORANTE FOFò and JANUS HOTEL
Cookies are used on our website to offerusers a better service and a betterbrowsingexperience
What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file sent from the website to the involved terminal (usually the browser), whereitisstored to be forwarded to the website when the sameuserrevisits the site in question. A cookie can notgetany more data from your hard drive, nor can ittransmitviruses to your computer or acquire e-mail addresses. Each cookie isunique to the user's browser.
What cookies we use
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the websites www.hotelriviera.com and www.blastnessbooking.com are intended to perform computer authentications or monitor sessions and storespecifictechnical information aboutusersaccessingBlastnessservers, site maintenance service provider and hotel reservationservices.
Pursuant to art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003 in the currentformulationupdated by Legislative Decree 101/2018), technical cookies can be usedwithout the authorization of the interested party. In order to offer maximum transparency to users, the following are the technical cookies used on the site and theirpurpose:
Cookies installed in the user terminal / contracting party directly (theywillnot be used for otherpurposes), suchas session cookies, used in online reservations on the site, authentication cookies and personalization cookies (for example, choose the language of navigation); allthese cookies remainactive for the duration of the session.
Cookies used to statisticallyanalyze site accesses and visits (cookie analytics); they are for statisticalpurposesonly (and not the processing of profiles or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form, without the possibility of identifying the user. In thesecases, as the currentregulationstatesthat for the analysis of cookies, the interested party must be provided with a clear and precise indication on how to oppose itsinstallation (including the mechanisms of anonymoustransformation of cookies), the following are report information on how to disable cookies installed. Analytical session cookies last 30 '.
How to change the cookie configuration
Mostbrowsersallowyou to delete cookies from yourcomputer's hard drive, blockacceptance or selectifyouwant to receive a warningbefore a cookie isstored.
Therefore, to delete cookies, weadvise the user to follow the instructionsprovided on the correspondingpages of the browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Whathappensif cookies are disabile
If the userblocks or deletes a cookie, itmaynot be possible to restore the preferences or custom settingsspecifiedabove; Ourability to customize the userexperiencemayalso be compromised.